Having spent a lifetime carefully building your legacy and making decisions on how best to provide for the financial wellbeing of your family, would you want to sacrifice control of your assets as you plan for the future?
Unfortunately, many common estate planning methods require you to do just that in return for freedom from inheritance tax. IEP Private is different: a bespoke service that allows you to build and retain control over your investment.
Our investment strategy for IEP Private is designed to preserve capital value and deliver steady growth. Your funds will be invested into BR qualifying companies that operate in our core sectors of media, infrastructure and real estate. The companies we select will operate under trading strategies that focus on activities that:
- demonstrate clearly defined, predictable returns
- follow transparent, well-understood investment models
- suit our focus on capital preservation and steady growth
With IEP Private, you can be sure that your investment is being managed carefully and professionally under a strategy designed to preserve the value of this part of your estate to help you protect your financial legacy for your loved ones.
Your financial adviser will offer guidance on whether IEP Private is the right solution for you. However, if you have any questions about this service in the meantime, please contact us on 020 7319 4291 or email us on email@example.com
To read the independent MICAP report on IEP Private, click here.
IEP Private - Overview >>
IEP Private - Brochure >>
IEP Private - Investor Agreement >>
IEP Private - Application form for advised retail clients >>
IEP Private - Application form for non-advised retail or introduced clients >>
Investment in the Service involves an element of risk. The level of returns and the availability and timing of relief for investors may be impacted by:
- The performance of the underlying companies. If counterparties become insolvent or fail to honour their contractual commitments this may adversely affect the recoupment of capital
- The Manager being able to identify appropriate BR Companies which carry on, and continue to carry on, a BR qualifying trade. There is no guarantee that a sufficient number of suitable BR Companies will be identified or that the activities undertaken by the BR Companies will be successful
- Any changes to tax, particularly the bases of taxation, tax relief, rates of tax or an investor’s tax position
- Where there is insufficient liquidity within the underlying companies or limited opportunities for market purchases of shares, the process for providing liquidity to investors could take several months
- Access to the investment will be according to the Manager’s policy on acceptable payment requests and will be restricted in the first year of investment
The value of an investment in the Service can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested.
Full details of the risk factors and associated mitigation techniques can be found in the ‘Risk Factors’ section of the Brochure.
Issued by Ingenious, a trading name of Ingenious Capital Management Limited, 15 Golden Square, London W1F 9JG, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.